Trial Lawyers Committed to Your Case
The personal injury attorneys of Martin Kane Kuper receive many referrals because of our compassionate, personalized attention and our demonstrated ability to take on insurance companies to extract full compensation for our clients.
Based in East Brunswick, our accomplished trial attorneys represent injury victims in Middlesex County, surrounding counties of northern New Jersey and statewide. Call us immediately at 1-877-NJLAW4U so that we can preserve critical evidence to maximize your recovery. We offer a free consultation, including home and hospital visits for the seriously injured.
- Medical malpractice – We have secured multimillion-dollar awards in birth injury cases, and substantial recoveries for surgical errors, misdiagnosis, medication errors and other negligence.
- Product liability – Martin Kane Kuper has sued major manufacturers for defective vehicles, machinery, consumer products and medical products.
- Workers’ Compensation – We handle all types of workplace injury, including third-party lawsuits in construction and industrial accidents.
- Auto accidents – We handle all collisions and rollovers, including truck or bus crashes and motorcyclists, bicyclists or pedestrians struck by cars.
- Premises liability – You may have a suit against a property owner for a slip and fall injury or assault.
- Nursing Home Neglect – We hold facilities accountable for elder abuse, negligence and neglect.
- We have special experience in burn injuries and brain injury cases, assembling a comprehensive package to cover the massive medical costs, lost earning potential and impact on quality of life.
Why You Need a Trial Lawyer
With the exception of medical malpractice, the large majority of personal injury cases are settled out of court. So why do you need an attorney with actual trial experience and a record of favorable verdicts?
(1) Your case may be that 1 in 10 that goes to trial. Explaining complex facts and issues of law in simple and compelling terms for a jury is a skill developed from real courtroom experience, not law school hypotheticals.
(2) Negotiations are only fruitful if the other side has something to lose at trial. The insurance companies know that Martin Kane Kuper is prepared and willing to try cases, and their familiarity with our record of success is reflected in our settlements.
(3) Trials and pre-trial negotiations often come down to a “battle of the experts.” Martin Kane Kuper has access to top specialists in many fields (medical specialties, product engineering, accident reconstruction). Our skilled litigators tip the balance in your favor by building on that expert testimony to drive the point home to jurors or insurance company negotiators.
See our Verdicts and Settlements page for representative examples of the wide range of cases we have handled. We offer a free case evaluation, including house calls. We take no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. Call 1-877-NJLAW4U or a
contact us by e-mail.