Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
Middlesex County and Statewide New Jersey
Martin Kane Kuper, LLC represents plaintiffs and defendants, primarily in personal injury; medical negligence litigation, product liability, construction and industrial accidents. We also provide litigation and counsel in real estate, tax law, estate plans and corporate and business law. Our East Brunswick law firm serves Middlesex, Somerset Union, Monmouth, Ocean and surrounding counties and handles cases in the State and Federal Courts throughout New Jersey. Call 1-877-NJLAW4U to learn how we can be of service.
Our Areas of Practice
Personal Injury Our talents in trial practice, mediation and arbitration have resulted in many millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injury victims. We have particular experience in recovering full, long-term compensation for burn injuries or brain injury caused by negligence. Martin Kane Kuper has handled the full spectrum of cases:
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Product Liability/Pharmaceutical Product Liability/Medical/Product Device Liability
- Premises Liability/Slip and Fall
- Swimming Pool Accidents and Drowning
- Auto Accidents
- Tractor Trailer or Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle, Bicycle or Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Construction Accidents (third-party lawsuits)
- Industrial Accidents
- Liquor Liability
- Burn injuries
- Mass Torts and Class Actions
Business Law Litigation and Counsel
- Martin Kane Kuper assists with entity selection and the mechanics of business formation, and provides ongoing counsel for commercial transactions, business acquisitions and divestitures and resolution of contract disputes and other general commercial litigation.
Contact Martin Kane Kuper for compassionate and proven representation in your injury case, or for close consultation and solutions in business or personal legal matters. Call 732.214.1800 (New Brunswick area) or 1-877-NJLAW4U (toll free), or contact us online.