Welcome to Your Law Firm
Martin Kane Kuper, LLC is a civil litigation law firm representing plaintiffs and defendants in Middlesex County and statewide in New Jersey. In particular, we excel as advocates for victims of serious injury caused by medical malpractice and the negligence of manufacturers, property owners, careless drivers and other parties. We have two convenient offices – in East Brunswick, NJ, and in Perth Amboy, NJ.
The key to our success is the experience and commitment of our attorneys – trial lawyers who actually try cases. We bring a thoroughly documented demand to negotiations and while any case can settle out of court, we prepare every lawsuit as if it will be decided by a jury. This approach, enhanced by our skills in negotiation and mediation, has resulted in multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in a range of cases:
- Medical Malpractice in surgery, diagnosis and treatment, prenatal care and childbirth, medications and other medical care
- Defective Product Injury — vehicles, machinery, medical devices and pharmaceuticals, consumer products
- Injury Accidents — motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, construction injuries
- Nursing Home Injury from negligence or neglect
- Workers’ Compensation — accidents or work-related injury
- Construction Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Pharmaceutical Product Liability/medical/product device product liability
Based in East Brunswick, Martin Kane Kuper is a full service firm practicing in diverse areas of law, in state and federal courts of New Jersey. Our attorneys also offer focused abilities in wills and estates (estate planning, probate administration and will contests), business law (formation, transactions and litigation) and real estate (transactions, leases and disputes).
All The Right Qualities
Our four partners have close to a century of combined experience, three of them certified as trial specialists by the New Jersey Supreme Court and by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Our team includes 10 qualified attorneys, paralegals with special focus in medicine and a licensed nurse consultant — all committed to vigorous representation and personalized attention.
We consider our clients part of the team. We explain the legal process and how each of your options may play out, so that you can make informed decisions about your case. At the end, our clients know that we have done everything in our power to resolve their legal matter in the most favorable way.
Call Martin Kane Kuper, LLC at 732-214-1800 (Brunswick area) or 1-877-NJLAW4U (statewide) for a free initial consultation and honest case evaluation.
Latest Blog Posts
- 18 December 2014 : Despite Data, Medical Errors Persist
- 12 December 2014 : Advocates want National Patient Safety Board to Reduce Errors
- 9 December 2014 : Improvement on medical errors ‘not enough’
- 5 December 2014 : Medical Errors Traumatize Doctors
- 1 December 2014 : NJ Rated the Worst State for Speeding Tickets